Acanthus Seeds (Tukham Atungan)تخم اٹنگن
- Used In Cough And Inflammation Of Throat
- Beneficial In Diseases Of The Blood
- Helps In Urinary Discharges
- Used For Treating Ascites
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Acanthus Seeds (تخم اٹنگن) is a robust herbaceous perennial with handsome, lobed foliage and tall, erect racemes of two-lipped flowers with colourful bracts. It is a vigorous, hardy plant with large, glossy dark green leaves and is a true architectural beauty. … In spring the leaves spring up from ground level in a robust whorl.
- English Name: Acanthus Seeds
- Urdu Name: تخم اٹنگن
- Scientific Name: Blepharis Edulis Pers
Uses & Health Benefits:
- The seeds, leaves, and roots of this plant are used for various medicinal purposes in India.
- The leaves are used for treating tridosha fevers, urinary discharges, leucoderma, nasal haemorrhage, asthma, cough and inflammation of throat, and mental derangements.
- They can also be used for treating ascites, liver, and spleen disorders.
- The leaves usually have beneficial effects on wounds and ulcers.
- The Acanthus seeds/Tukhm-e-Utangan (تخم اٹنگن) can cure strangury, and are also beneficial in diseases of the blood, chest, lungs and liver.
- The roots regulate the menstruation in women.
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
50 gm, 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm