Almond Maghz Badam
Prevents Heart Ailments.
- Boosts Immunity And Aids Digestion.
- Relieves Pain And Muscles Stress.
- Promotes Healthy And Strong Nails.
- Provides Instant Energy.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Sweet almond/Maghz Badam Shirin also known as Prunus Dulcis. It produces kernels (nuts) that are a familiar food. Sweet almond oil, prepared by pressing the kernels, is used to make medicine.
- Prevents heart ailments.
- Regulates blood pressure and maintains cholesterol levels.
- Boosts immunity and aids digestion.
- Boosts memory and strengthens nervous system.
- Enhances blood circulation and baby?s bone development.
- Relieves pain and muscles stress.
- Promotes healthy and strong nails.
- Rich source for vitamins and minerals.
- Carries anti-inflammatory properties.
- Provides instant energy.
- Prevents cancer.
- Excellent for pregnant ladies.
- Aids weight loss.
- Treats constipation.
50 gm, 100 gm, 500 gm