- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Guggul ?is the common name for the flowering mukul myrrh tree, its scientific name is Commiphora Mukul. Guggul is a very important herb in the Ayurvedic tradition and while it is rarely taken by itself, an entire class of medicines has been built around the use of guggul.
Uses & Benefits:
- Guggul helps reduce high cholesterol, because it lowers harmful low-density lipoproteins while elevating the beneficial high-density lipoproteins. It helps prevent blood platelet aggregation and breaks up already formed blood clots. Thus, it helps prevent heart disease and stroke.
- Guggul is also widely promoted as a weight loss agent that supposedly enhances thyroid function.
- Guggul lipid stimulates the activity of white blood cells in the body, contributing to the build-up of the immune system. Guggul lipid also helps eliminate and expel dead tissues, wastes, and toxins from the body.
- Guggul lipid may also be used to treat arthritis and reduce inflammation of the joints.
- A small controlled trial compared oral gugulipid against tetracycline for the treatment of acne, and reported equivalent results.
50 gm, 100 gm, 500 gm