Salted Cashewnuts (Kaju)نمکین کاجو
- Regulates blood pressure and maintains cholesterol levels.
- It can also Treats constipation.
- It improves bone and oral health.
- Healthy Heart
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Cashews are a kidney-shaped seed sourced from the cashew tree — a tropical tree native to Brazil but now cultivated in various warm climates across the world.
Although commonly referred to as tree nuts, and nutritionally comparable to them, cashews are really seeds. They’re rich in nutrients and beneficial plant compounds and make for an easy addition to many dishes. Like most nuts, cashews may also help improve your overall health. They’ve been linked to benefits like weight loss, improved blood sugar control, and a healthier heart.
- English Name: Cashewnuts
- Urdu Name: نمکین کاجو
- Scientific Name: Anacardium occidentale
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Improved Bone And Oral Health.
- Provide a Relief From Diabetes, Anemia
- Aid in the formation of red blood cells
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
50 gm, 100 gm, 250 gm, 500 gm