- Reviews (0)
Golden milk — also known as turmeric milk or Turmeric Golden — is an Indian drink that has been gaining popularity in Western cultures. This bright yellow beverage is traditionally made by warming up cow’s or plant-based milk with turmeric and other spices, such as cinnamon and ginger. It’s touted for its many health benefits and often used as an alternative remedy to boost immunity and stave off illness.
- English Name: Turmeric Golden
- Urdu Name: ہلدی سنہری
- Scientific Name: Curcuma longa
Uses & Health Benefits:
- Key Ingredients Are Loaded With Antioxidants
- May Help Reduce Inflammation and Joint Pain
- May Improve Memory and Brain Function
- Curcumin in Turmeric May Improve Mood
- May Protect Against Heart Disease
- May Lower Blood Sugar Levels
- May Reduce Your Risk of Cancer
- Has Antibacterial, Antiviral and Antifungal Properties
- Ginger and Turmeric May Improve Digestion
The information is for educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.